22th International Conference named after A. F. Terpugov
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND MATHEMATICAL MODELLING IТММ – 2023
Venue: Tomsk State University, Tomsk, Russia.
National Research Tomsk State University, Russia
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Russia
V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Karshi State University, Uzbekistan
– to discuss the latest research and practical results in the field of information technologies and mathematical modelling;
– to integrate scientific knowledge and practice;
– to define important advanced long-term directions of scientific research and practical developments;
– to enhance the role of higher educational institutions and scientific research organizations in establishing educational environment.
Topics of the conference:
- Mathematical and computer modelling.
- Mathematical teletraffic theory and queueing theory.
- Applied probabilistic analysis.
- Telecommunication networks modelling.
- Intelligent systems and robotics.
- Information technologies and their application.
- Digital technologies in education.
Within the framework of the conference, an international symposium is held «14th International Workshop on Retrial Queues and Related Topics (WRQ’23)».
Working languages: Russian and English.
Conference Web-site: http://itmmconf.ru/
- The revised selected papers on Queueing Theory and its applications will be published as a separate volume of the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series Springer Verlag, which is included in the Scopus and Web of Science citation bases (reports on queuing theory, teletraffic theory and their applications). The volume of the paper should be 15 pages. Please, use the CCIS template to prepare your paper.
- The selected papers may be recommended for special issues in the MDPI Open Access Journal Mathematics
chief editor A.Nazarov "Advances in Queueing Theory",
chief editor S. Moiseeva "Modeling and Analysis of Queuing Systems",
chief editor M. Farkhadov "Mathematical Modelling for Solving Engineering Problems".
The acceptance of papers for publication will be notified to the e-mail address specified during registration and on the website https://uconfy.com/.
October 20, 2023 – acceptance decision.
November 1, 2023 – registration on Workshop on Retrial Queues and Young scientists’ school.
November 1, 2023 - uploading the final files of articles and paying the registration fee
December 10, 2023 – uploading extended paper for «Queueing Theory and Applications» volume.
December 04-09, 2023 – Conference days.
Participation without presentations – free.
Online participation – 2 000 RUB per paper ($ 35),
for students – 1 000 RUB per paper ($ 20).
Offline participation – 5 000 RUB per paper ($ 75),
for students – 2 500 RUB per paper ($ 35).
Payment details: ORGANIZATIONAL FEES USD
The organization fee includes:
- the costs of information support of the conference (website support, information messages, conference program, online technologies),
- preparation (reviewing, proofreading and editing) and release of conference proceedings,
- promotion of publications in peer-reviewed databases,
- certificates for full-time participants, diplomas for the winners of the competition works of young scientists (for participants under 35 years old).
International Program Committee
Anatoly Nazarov (Russia) – general chair
Alexander Moiseev (Russia) – co-chair
Svetlana Moiseeva (Russia) – co-chair
|Abdurahim Abdushukurov (Uzbekistan)
Ivan Atencia (Spain)
Shavkat Ayupov (Uzbekistan)
Abdulla Azamov (Uzbekistan)
Srinivas Chakravarthy (USA)
Rui Dinis (Portugal)
Dmitry Efrosinin (Austria)
Mais Farhadov (Russia)
Shakir Formanov (Uzbekistan)
Yulia Gaydamaka (Russia)
Erol Gelenbe (Poland)
Tareq Hamadneh (Jordan)
Azam Imomov (Uzbekistan)
Bara Kim (Korea)
Che Soong Kim (Korea)
Udo Krieger (Germany)
Achyutha Krishnamoorthy (India)
Krishna Kumar (India)
Quan-Lin Li (China)
Yury Malinkovsky (Belarus)
Natalia Markovich (Russia)
Agassi Melikov (Azerbaijan)
|Paulo Montezuma-Carvalho (Portugal)
Evsey Morozov (Russia)
Rein Nobel (The Netherlands)
Michele Pagano (Italy)
Svetlana Paul (Russia)
Tuan Phung-Duc (Japan)
Gul'nara Raimova (Uzbekistan)
Jacques Resing (The Netherlands)
Svetlana Rozhkova (Russia)
Vladimir Rykov (Russia)
Konstantin Samuylov (Russia)
Daria Semenova (Russia)
Stanislav Shidlovskiy (Russia)
Sergey Suschenko (Russia)
Janos Sztrik (Hungary)
Henk Tijms (The Netherlands)
Gurami Tsitsiashvili (Russia)
Vladimir Vishnevsky (Russia)
Anton Voitishek (Russia)
Alexander Zamyatin (Russia)
Amdjed Zraiqat (Jordan)
Local Organizing Committee
Ivan Lapatin (TSU, Tomsk) – co-chair
|Valentina Broner (TSU, Tomsk)
Elena Danilyuk (TSU, Tomsk)
Yana Izmailova (TSU, Tomsk)
Irina Kochetkova (RUDN, Moscow)
Andrey Larionov (ICS RAS, Moscow)
Olga Lizura (TSU, Tomsk)
Ekaterina Lisovskaya (TSU, Tomsk)
Anna Morozova (TSU, Tomsk)
Ekaterina Pankratova (ICS RAS, Moscow)
|Svetlana Paul (TSU, Tomsk)
Daria Semenova (SFU, Krasnoyarsk)
Eduard Sopin (RUDN, Moscow)
Radmir Salimzyanov (TSU, Tomsk)
Dmitry Shashev (TSU, Tomsk)
Maria Shklennik (TSU, Tomsk)
Alexey Shkurkin (TSU, Tomsk)
Konstantin Voytikov (MIPT, Moscow)
Lyubov Zadiranova (TSU, Tomsk)
Organizing committee contact information:
634050, Lenina ave. 36, Tomsk, Russian Federation.
Contact: Ekaterina Fedorova (TSU, email@example.com)
Contact: Svetlana Moiseeva (TSU, firstname.lastname@example.org)