16th International Conference named after A. F. Terpugov
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND MATHEMATICAL MODELLING
IТММ – 2017
Tomsk State University
Kazan National Research Technological University
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences
– to discuss the latest research and hands-on results in the field of information technologies and mathematical modelling;
– to integrate scientific knowledge and practice;
– to define important advanced long-term directions of scientific research and practical developments;
– to enhance the role of higher educational institutions and scientific research organizations in establishing educational environment.
Topics of the conference:
- Information technologies and their application (in engineering, natural sciences, economics, education, humanities and other fields);
- Mathematical and computer modelling of technological processes;
- Intelligent data analysis and visualization;
- Modelling and simulation of telecommunication networks;
- Applied probabilistic analysis;
- Queuing theory;
- Optimization and operations research;
- Discrete systems;
- other scientific fields under the scope of the conference.
The scientific program of IТММ – 2017 includes:
– plenary sessions;
– parallel thematic sessions;
– round-table discussion.
The Conference includes School for young scientists with lectures of leading specialists and scientists in mathematical modeling and information technologies. To participate in the School, young scientists should be registered at the School web-site http://itmmconf.tsu.ru/school/ before June 1, 2017.
Working languages: Russian and English.
Conference Web-site: http://itmmconf.ru/
The accepted papers (up to 6 pages, in Russian or English) will be published in the proceedings volume prior to the beginning of the Conference. It is also planned to publish papers of young scientists as a separate volume.
|The revised selected papers on Queueing Theory and its applications will be published with Springer as a separate volume Queueing Theory and Applications of the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series.
For more information, you can visit springer.com web-site.
To participate in the conference, please send to the organizing committee (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) the following:
- application form before June 15, 2017;
- paper for publication (up to 6 pages) prepared according to the text style requirements before July 1, 2017;
- (optional) extended paper for CCIS publication (10-15 pages in English) on Queueing Theory and its applications prepared according to the text style requirements before July 1, 2017.
Application form deadline is June 15, 2017.
Submission deadline is July 1, 2017.
Notification up to July 30, 2017.
Camera-ready submissions: August 6, 2017.
All the notifications will be sent to the e-mail address according to the submitted application form. The Program Committee does not accept papers which are out of the scope of the conference and/or do not satisfy the style requirements.
Registration fee information will be presented in the second announcement.
International Program Committee
Alexander Dudin (Belarus) – general chair
Anatoly Nazarov (Russia) – co-chair
Alexander Kirpichnikov (Russia) – co-chair
|Al-Begain Khalid (United Kingdom)
Ivan Atencia (Spain)
Pedro Cabral (Portugal)
Srinivas Chakravarthy (USA)
Bong Dae Choi (Korea)
Tadeusz Czachórski (Poland)
Rui Dinis (Portugal)
Dmitry Efrosinin (Austria)
Mais Farhadov (Russia)
Yulia Gaydamaka (Russia)
Erol Gelenbe (United Kingdom)
Alexander Gortsev (Russia)
Che Soong Kim (Korea)
Udo Krieger (Germany)
Achyutha Krishnamurthy (India)
|Quan-Lin Li (China)
Yury Malinkovsky (Belarus)
Agassi Melikov (Azerbaijan)
Alexander Moiseev (Russia)
Paulo Montezuma-Carvalho (Portugal)
Rein Nobel (The Netherlands)
Michele Pagano (Italy)
Vladimir Rykov (Russia)
Konstantin Samuylov (Russia)
Sergey Suschenko (Russia)
Daniel Stamate (United Kingdom)
Janos Sztrik (Hungary)
Henk Tijms (The Netherlands)
Oleg Tikhonenko (Poland)
Vladimir Vishnevsky (Russia)
Svetlana Moiseeva (TSU, Tomsk) – general chair
Rustem Gainullin (KNRTU, Kazan) – co-chair
Alexander Zamyatin (TSU, Tomsk) – co-chair
Valentina Broner (TSU, Tomsk)
Viktor Bukreev (TPU, Tomsk)
Vladimir Devyatkov (AS RT, Kazan)
Alexander Elizarov (KFU, Kazan)
Liliya Emaletdinova (KNRTU A.N. Tupolev (KAI), Kazan)
Ekaterina Fedorova (TSU, Tomsk)
Dmitry Flaks (KNRTU, Kazan)
Viktor Ivnitskiy (MUPS, Moscow)
Ekaterina Lisovskaya (TSU, Tomsk)
Anton Litovtsev (KNRTU, Kazan)
Mikhail Matalytski (GrSU, Grodno, Belarus)
Nail Nuriev (KNRTU, Kazan)
Svetlana Paul (TSU, Tomsk)
Valeriy Pesoshin (KNRTU A.N. Tupolev (KAI), Kazan)
Svetlana Rozhkova (TPU, Tomsk)
Daria Semenova (SFU, Krasnoyarsk)
Leonid Sharnin (KNRTU A.N. Tupolev (KAI), Kazan)
Mikhail Slamovich, (KNRTU A.N. Tupolev (KAI), Kazan)
Eduard Sopin (RUDN, Moscow)
Maxim Talanov (KFU, Kazan)
Gurami Tsitsiashvili (FEFU, Vladivostok)
Konstantin Voytikov (MIPT, Moscow)
Vladimir Zadorozhny (OSTU, Omsk)
Andrey Zorin (NNSU, Nizhny Novgorod)
Igor Shmyrin (TSU, Tomsk)
Organizing committee contact information:
Contact: Rustem Gainullin
Phone: +7 (843) 2319563
Address: Kazan National Research Technological University, 68, Karl Marx st., Kazan, 420015, Republic of Tatarstan, Russian Federation
Contact: Svetlana Moiseeva
Address: Tomsk state university, Faculty of applied mathematics and cybernetics, 634050, Lenina ave. 36, Tomsk, Russian Federation
Russian version of the Conference Web-site: http://itmmconf.tsu.ru.
Site administrator: email@example.com