Dear colleagues, we invite you to participate in the
22th International Conference named after A. F. Terpugov
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES AND MATHEMATICAL MODELLING IТММ – 2023
Venue: Tomsk State University, Tomsk, Russia.
National Research Tomsk State University, Russia
Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, Russia
V.A. Trapeznikov Institute of Control Sciences of Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia
Karshi State University, Uzbekistan
– to discuss the latest research and practical results in the field of information technologies and mathematical modelling;
– to integrate scientific knowledge and practice;
– to define important advanced long-term directions of scientific research and practical developments;
– to enhance the role of higher educational institutions and scientific research organizations in establishing educational environment.
Topics of the conference:
- Mathematical and computer modelling.
- Mathematical teletraffic theory and queueing theory.
- Applied probabilistic analysis.
- Telecommunication networks modelling.
- Intelligent systems and robotics.
- Information technologies and their application.
Working languages: Russian and English.
Conference Web-site: http://itmmconf.ru/
Proceedings of the Conference (short reports, up to 6 pages) will be published as a volume of papers. The articles of the collection will be included in the Russian citation database (RSCI). Proceedings must contain original results not published in other publications (the originality of papers is at least 75%). The Program Committee reserves the right to reject reports that do not correspond to the subject of the conference and the specified requirements. Please, use the template to prepare your paper.
The revised selected papers on Queueing Theory and its applications will be published as a separate volume of the Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) series Springer Verlag, which is included in the Scopus and Web of Science citation bases (reports on queuing theory, teletraffic theory and their applications). The volume of the paper should be 15 pages. Please, use the CCIS template to prepare your paper.
The selected papers may be recommended for special issues in the MDPI Open Access Journal Mathematics
October 1, 2023 – acceptance decision.
November 1, 2023 – uploading extended paper for «Queueing Theory and Applications» volume.
December 04-09, 2023 – Conference days.
Participation without presentations – free.
Online participation – 2 000 RUB per paper ($ 35),
for students – 1 000 RUB per paper ($ 20).
Offline participation – 5 000 RUB per paper ($ 75),
for students – 2 000 RUB per paper ($ 35).
The organization fee includes:
- the costs of information support of the conference (website support, information messages, conference program, online technologies),
- preparation (reviewing, proofreading and editing) and release of conference proceedings,
- promotion of publications in peer-reviewed databases,
- certificates for full-time participants, diplomas for the winners of the competition works of young scientists (for participants under 35 years old).
International Program Committee
Anatoly Nazarov (Russia) – general chair
Alexander Moiseev (Russia) – co-chair
Svetlana Moiseeva (Russia) – co-chair
|Abdurahim Abdushukurov (Uzbekistan)
Ivan Atencia (Spain)
Shavkat Ayupov (Uzbekistan)
Abdulla Azamov (Uzbekistan)
Srinivas Chakravarthy (USA)
Rui Dinis (Portugal)
Dmitry Efrosinin (Austria)
Mais Farhadov (Russia)
Shakir Formanov (Uzbekistan)
Yulia Gaydamaka (Russia)
Erol Gelenbe (Poland)
Tareq Hamadneh (Jordan)
Azam Imomov (Uzbekistan)
Bara Kim (Korea)
Che Soong Kim (Korea)
Udo Krieger (Germany)
Achyutha Krishnamoorthy (India)
Krishna Kumar (India)
Quan-Lin Li (China)
Yury Malinkovsky (Belarus)
Natalia Markovich (Russia)
Agassi Melikov (Azerbaijan)
|Paulo Montezuma-Carvalho (Portugal)
Evsey Morozov (Russia)
Rein Nobel (The Netherlands)
Michele Pagano (Italy)
Svetlana Paul (Russia)
Tuan Phung-Duc (Japan)
Gul'nara Raimova (Uzbekistan)
Jacques Resing (The Netherlands)
Svetlana Rozhkova (Russia)
Vladimir Rykov (Russia)
Konstantin Samuylov (Russia)
Daria Semenova (Russia)
Stanislav Shidlovskiy (Russia)
Sergey Suschenko (Russia)
Janos Sztrik (Hungary)
Henk Tijms (The Netherlands)
Gurami Tsitsiashvili (Russia)
Vladimir Vishnevsky (Russia)
Anton Voitishek (Russia)
Alexander Zamyatin (Russia)
Amdjed Zraiqat (Jordan)
Local Organizing Committee
Ekaterina Fedorova (TSU, Tomsk) – chair
Ivan Lapatin (TSU, Tomsk) – co-chair
|Valentina Broner (TSU, Tomsk)
Elena Danilyuk (TSU, Tomsk)
Yana Izmailova (TSU, Tomsk)
Irina Kochetkova (RUDN, Moscow)
Andrey Larionov (ICS RAS, Moscow)
Olga Lizura (TSU, Tomsk)
Ekaterina Lisovskaya (TSU, Tomsk)
Anna Morozova (TSU, Tomsk)
Ekaterina Pankratova (ICS RAS, Moscow)
|Svetlana Paul (TSU, Tomsk)
Daria Semenova (SFU, Krasnoyarsk)
Eduard Sopin (RUDN, Moscow)
Radmir Salimzyanov (TSU, Tomsk)
Dmitry Shashev (TSU, Tomsk)
Maria Shklennik (TSU, Tomsk)
Alexey Shkurkin (TSU, Tomsk)
Konstantin Voytikov (MIPT, Moscow)
Lyubov Zadiranova (TSU, Tomsk)
Organizing committee contact information:
634050, Lenina ave. 36, Tomsk, Russian Federation.
Contact: Ekaterina Fedorova (TSU, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Contact: Svetlana Moiseeva (TSU, email@example.com)